Empowering healthcare organizations to achieve success in the cloud
Faced with increased cost pressures and stringent HIPAA compliance regulations,healthcare organizations are being asked to operate more efficiently and deliver a higher level of service. To help them reduce expenses and optimize resources, HOSTING has joined the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as a partner in their CHIME Cooperative Member Services Program. Through this program, HOSTING offers CHIME members compliant, managed hosting services with preferential pricing.
HOSTING provides compliant cloud-based solutions for more than 200 healthcare customers, supporting their efforts to optimize performance while adhering to best practices as prescribed by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Triple Aim. Our solution architects and compliance experts are fluent in the complexities of compliant cloud hosting. Having supported more than 400 customer audits, HOSTING offers 100% Audit Assurance and readily signs Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) with covered entities as a standard practice. As a result, CHIME member organizations can improve service levels, maintain compliance, and realize both operational and cost efficiencies.
HOSTING offers CHIME members a range of compliant managed cloud hosting services, including:
- HOSTING Managed Compliance Services empowers healthcare organizations to proactively address HIPAA and PCI compliance regulations. Complete document management controls, combined with automated email alerts and notifications; ensure dynamic, measurable compliance tracking.
- The HOSTING Public Cloud is a managed, compliant cloud solution built on a highly available, multi-tenant (shared) environment powered by Amazon, Azure or VMware. This solution works well for organizations with departmental or enterprise workloads that are immune to minor latency fluctuations.
- The HOSTING Private Cloud is a managed, compliant cloud solution built on a single tenant (dedicated) environment powered by VMware. Each virtual machine (VM) has its own operating system and set of applications customized to meet each customer’s specific needs.
- The HOSTING Hybrid Cloud enables organizations to seamlessly connect collocated and/or dedicated components to a private cloud or public cloud via a private, dedicated network. Organizations that require multiple IT platforms are often well-suited for the flexibility and ease of HOSTING hybrid cloud solutions.
- HOSTING Colocation Services enables organizations to install their hardware in any of our six enterprise-class data centers. HOSTING colocation configurations are completely customizable and scalable. This solution is ideal for customers who desire a solid data center environment for production or failover environments, and plan to grow into the cloud.
- The HOSTING Healthcare Archive enables organizations to securely store, manage and share images, reports and other content in the cloud. It combines managed cloud offerings with a vendor neutral archiving (VNA) solution to provide a centralized, cloud-based archive that is fully compliant with HIPAA OCR, HITRUST and PCI protocols. The HOSTING Healthcare Archive is an optimal solution for organizations that want to operationalize their imaging spend, keep a second copy for compliance, or leverage a cloud VNA.
HOSTING HIPAA Compliant Cloud Hosting and Managed Services
HOSTING ensures that its datacenters, employees, procedures, processes, and policies meet the HIPAA Administrative Safeguards (45 C.F.R. 164.308) and Physical Safeguards (45 C.F.R. 164.310) applicable to HIPAA Business Associates. Further, HOSTING HIPAA Compliant Cloud Hosting and Managed Services help HOSTING customers address the HIPAA Technical Safeguards (45 C.F.R. 164.312).