About HOSTING: HOSTING builds and operates high-performance clouds for business-critical applications. Using enterprise-class networking and connectivity technologies, we provide the highest levels of availability, recovery, security, and responsiveness. We own and operate six geographically-dispersed data centers across the United States under an ITIL-based control environment independently validated for compliance against the PCI DSS and SOC (formerly SAS 70) frameworks
Basic Description: The Area Sales Manager is responsible for generating revenue through direct sales and the development of network lead sources and named accounts for defined territory. Specific responsibilities include: prospecting, identifying, qualifying, advancing, and closing sales of Hosting products and services.
· Prospect: Aggressively prospect, identify and close new business opportunities within an assigned territory/prospect base.
· Sell Hosting Services: Meet and/or exceed region-specific new bookings goals. Effectively sell Hosting’s Lines of Business to all prospects. Effectively manage objectives, processes and results of a team of Area Sales Managers.
· Management: Manage entire sales process from opportunity identification to contract negotiations and agreement execution.
· Service Customer Base: Maintain effective working relationships with new customers once signed, for a period of twelve (12) months, gaining feedback to ensure satisfied and loyal customers.
· Interface with Partners: Develop and then maintain effective working relationships with partners.
· Enforce and comply with all of Hosting’s Sales, Operations, Finance and Legal process.
· Prospecting, identifying and closing sales of Hosting products and services.
· Targeting leads and named accounts within assigned sales territory
· Consistently achieve targeted sales quota.
· Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management.
· Develop strong presence and awareness in the region for Hosting services through participation in community and technology organizations.
· Develop relationships with potential channel partners in order to generate leads and joint marketing activities.
· Work closely with the operations group to ensure the successful implementation of customer solutions.
· Coordinate activities with other sales personnel to develop multiple market opportunities and ensure that Hosting maximizes the revenue potential of each prospect and named account.
· Participate in the development of new service ideas and sales strategies as needed.
· Participate in trade shows and presentations to industry/customer groups.
· Work closely with Service Delivery to complete customer acquisitions and installations.
· Must deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
Qualifications / Required Skills:
· Should have a minimum of 5-10 years proven sales experience in managed services or a related field, such as data networking products or Internet services.
· Should have direct experience in the Outsource/IT Service business.
· Ability to generate and close complex sales opportunities.
· Knowledge and understanding of specific vertical markets.
· Must have a successful track record in meeting sales quota objectives.
· Must have experience in selling complex services to businesses.
· Must have a basic understanding of and experience in strategic selling.
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Experience using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.com.
· Must have the ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
· Should have completed a structured sales training program.
· Must have strong verbal and written skills.
· Must be willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.
· Should have software integration sales experience.
|Department: Sales||Status: Full Time|
|Location: MD,DE,NJ, PA||Shift: As Business Needs Require|