The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is responsible for continuously evaluating the security threat landscape and defining the appropriate people, process and technology changes required to minimize risk from these threats. The CISO is an executive-level manager with primary responsibility to maintaining security of internal systems and secondary responsibility to driving revenue growth of managed security services provided to HOSTING’s customers.
• Maintain a current understanding of the security threat landscape
• Provide a monthly risk assessment report to the senior executive team quantifying and prioritizing risks and action plans to remediate these risks
• Lead the design and seek funding approval of security systems required to reduce security risks
• Review and approve security policies, controls and security incident response plans
• Serve as the primary thought leader in the design, development and launch of managed security services provided to HOSTING’s customers
• Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested
• Oversee identity and access management
• Schedule periodic audits
• Ensure security policies and procedures are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced
• Communicate best practices and risks to all parts of the business, outside IT
• Evangelize HOSTING’s security technology and managed services through blogging, webinars and speaking engagements at applicable industry events
• Must possess excellent customer-facing skills
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in related field
• Current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
• Current Certifed Information Systems Manager (CISM) Certificate
• Ability to learn and translate technical issues in a business risk context
• Must have excellent oral and written communications skills
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
|Department: Compliance||Status: Full Time|
|Location: Newark, DE Denver, CO||Shift: As Business Needs Require|
Hosting.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, covered veteran status and any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local law. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Should you require an accommodation to apply for a posted position please contact Human Resources or email email@example.com.