Continuous availability of an organization’s data and mission-critical applications is essential to revenue, customer satisfaction, and the future of a business. HOSTING’s Server Replication solution ensures the secure availability of mission-critical applications by replicating the system environment to one of our six geographically dispersed datacenters.
Combining real-time replication and automated failover, Server Replication gives organizations enterprise-class continuous availability with remote operational capability and complete data protection. All critical events are monitored, including global server and database services, and in the event of a system interruption or failure the replicated server automatically and seamlessly engages ensuring continued access to applications and data. With Server Replication from HOSTING, business can continue as usual.
HOSTING Server Replication Features:
- Automated or manual failover of physical and virtual servers
- Six world-class, geographically dispersed data centers
- Real-time or scheduled WAN-optimized data replication and synchronization
- Allows non-disruptive server maintenance
- Manages failover process for specific applications like Exchange, SQL, Oracle, BES, IIS
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) <5 minutes
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) <15 minutes
HOSTING Server Replication Advantages:
- Minimal downtime during failover
- Protection from environmental or unwanted intrusion
- Total cost is approximately 1/5th of implementing in-house
- Satisfies regulatory requirements
- 24 x 7 data and application access
- Delta-based server replication reduces bandwidth needs and traffic load on the network
HOSTING's Server Replication solution delivers enterprise-class continuous availability for businesses that require a regulatory compliant, automated failover and disaster recovery solution. With Server Replication organizations can schedule system changes and updates without interrupting application availability.
The primary site can be HOSTING, customer premises, or even another provider’s data center, with replication to a secondary site at one of HOSTING’s data centers.
To learn more, download the Server Replication datasheet.