Disaster Recovery Planning
Most organizations know how important disaster recovery is, but many may not have the time and resources to prepare, implement, update, and test a disaster recovery plan. We help organization's understand their current position, create a strong plan, and assist them in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of a disaster recovery environment.
Our experts guide organizations through six simple steps and use a proven methodology to create a custom plan tailored to meet uptime requirements:
- Assess an organization's current needs
- Understand critical applications and availability requirements
- Create/update a customized DR plan
- Determine environment changes needs
- Deploy DR environment
- Test the disaster recovery plan
The end result? Critical infrastructure is ready to meet specific business continuity requirements, at a fraction of the cost of traditional disaster recovery services.
To learn more, download the Disaster Recovery Planning datasheet.