Expert MySQL Database Architecture and Support
Maximum uptime for business-critical applications and data is essential for revenue stability and customer satisfaction. Enterprises want to devote less resources to IT and more to the higher value activities that grow business and drive innovation. But, high availability systems require substantial resource commitment and expertise. How does an organization manage competing priorities? The solution is simple: MySQL Database Management from HOSTING and Ntirety.
The Ntirety division of HOSTING leverages the leading MySQL experts in the business to offer MySQL Database Management for high availability to our customers. This innovative solution ensures that applications remain up and secure if an outage occurs at your primary production location. Bypassing the need for a full-time database administrator (DBA), our team architects the ideal MySQL database structure based on specific needs. Then, we provide the expertise needed to implement and support the highly available MySQL infrastructure — all without adding extra resources or workload.
To architect the ideal high availability MySQL database structure, HOSTING database experts ask the right questions to understand your specific application needs. The team then creates logical, physical data models from those business requirements. The end result is a scalable model that can be used for many years without major changes.
Configuration, Implementation and Ongoing Expertise
Many hosting providers simply provide clients with the infrastructure, forcing them to manage the database infrastructure configuration, installation and support. With HOSTING’s end-to-end MySQL Database Management Services, not only do we help build and optimize your application environment, but we monitor and provide ongoing access to world-class DBA services as part of our base service.
24 / 7 / 365 support
MySQL Database Management is backed by HOSTING’s 24 x 7 x 365 service team and the intuitive interface of the HOSTING Customer Portal.
Let HOSTING database experts help you maximize the performance, scalability and availability of your MySQL database servers. Contact us today.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Expert MySQL database administration to ensure optimal availability of business-critical applications
- MySQL-certified DBAs averaging more than 15 years in the field
- All contracted database work adheres to the highest levels of regulatory compliance and security
- HOSTING DBAs leverage proprietary assessment protocols to maximize database efficiency, performance and availability
- Our experts are skilled at quickly identifying and resolving database issues
- 24 x 7 x 365 expert support
Cloud design done right. 2:13
- Webinar:The Evolving Role of the DBA Webinar
- Webinar: Disaster-proof Your Microsoft SQL 2012 Databases
- Webinar: SQL Server Databases: Architecture Secrets to Achieve 99.999% Uptime
- White paper: The Disruption Epidemic: How Poor Microsoft SQL Server Deployments Put Businesses at Risk...and What You Can Do About It
- White Paper: How Security's Role in Your Availability Plan Helps Create Maximum Uptime