HOSTING Supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
HOSTING Managed Exchange Services – Your Virtual Workplace Just Got Smarter.
Global organizations leverage email to bridge time zones, erase geographical boundaries and get deals done. Faced with unprecedented demands and business opportunities, they require the enterprise-class features provided by Microsoft Office 365 housed in a secure, flexible environment. HOSTING delivers Managed Microsoft Exchange to meet these needs. This robust solution combines the efficiency, mobility and compliance features of a dedicated Exchange environment with the security, capacity and high availability delivered by the HOSTING cloud infrastructure.
Flexible communication for maximum efficiency
HOSTING configures Office 365 features to meet organizations’ unique business requirements – both current and future state. Our Managed Exchange solution also offers flexible options for moving to the cloud, whether an organization wants to migrate to the cloud overnight or employ a phased approach.
Teams can continue to collaborate and share resources regardless of their mailbox environment. Agile, forward-thinking companies know that solidifying their leadership stance requires flexibility – both in and out of the office. HOSTING Managed Exchange empowers virtual and location-based teams to seamlessly collaborate anytime, anywhere, using any mobile devices they choose.
Secure on-premise and remote business communication
The HOSTING Managed Exchange solution protects communications with built-in defenses against viruses, spam, and phishing attacks. Business-critical data and applications are monitored 24 x 7 x 365 by the HOSTING team of Tier 2 and Tier 3 support specialists to ensure 99.999 to 100% uptime.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- User management support
- Server configuration, monitoring and management
- Security management
- Exchange features support
- Synchronized business communication across remote and on-premise teams
- Role-based access control to perform specific tasks without requiring full administrative permissions
- Central data repository with Exchange archiving, large mailboxes, and retention policies
- Custom solutions architected by cloud-certified professionals and engineers
- Robust, intuitive monitoring and management tools available through the HOSTING Customer PortalTM
- 24 x 7 x 365 support from seasoned Tier 2 or Tier 3 support specialists