The Solution Architect is responsible for building the design and establishing pricing of customer application solutions, assisting in customer presentations, discovery and definition of customer requirements, approving all contracted sales from an application and engineering standpoint, interfacing with local operations personnel to ensure a smooth hand off of all sales orders. Assigned areas include but are not limited to Strategic Accounts, Local Enterprise and Commercial Sales.
- Attend to the design of customer application solutions.
- Analyzing customer needs and capabilities.
- Planning, negotiating and representing Hosting in communications with customers.
- Ensure accurate pricing of complex sales proposals.
- Ensure that your assigned team maximizes quota attainment
- Ensure complete discovery and definition of customer application requirements; specify Hosting services to meet customer requirements; provide high-level architectural diagrams in Visio to document proposed solution.
- Assist in providing ongoing training to Hosting’s sales organization.
- Assist in customer presentations.
- Act as an interface with Product Marketing for new product and service definition.
Interface and coordinate with local operations personnel to ensure appropriate design of customer solutions and guarantee the quality of sales orders.
- Recommend services and pricing improvements to Hosting’s current services.
- Act as a liaison with local partners (VAR’s System Integrators, Network Providers, etc.) to enhance Hosting’s solution delivery.
- Maintain a working level of proficiency with all Hosting services.
- Coordinate additional support as necessary for sales opportunities.
- Assist in RFP responses.
- Create Visio and other network diagrams for customer presentations and proposals
- Support the group of Account Executives and Account Managers as assigned by the Director of Solution Architecture.
- Training/Mentoring: Promote the professional growth of the team. Continually pursue opportunities for personal career/training development.
- Industry Awareness: Continually seek industry and market information to provide Hosting with the information necessary for successful business development.
- Must deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Must have 5 years experience in telecommunications or related field.
- Must have experience in the design of telecommunications and/or IP network solutions.
- Must have strong customer interface skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be skilled in process design.
- Must be self-motivated and flexible.
- Should have sales experience or previous sales engineering experience.
Should you require an accommodation to apply for a posted position please contact Human Resources or email email@example.com.
|Department: Sales||Status: Full Time|
|Location: Phoenix,AZ||Shift: As Business Needs Require|