The following article explains how to create a cronjob through the Plesk Control Panel. A cronjob allows you to run a command at a specific time or at a specified interval. The interval can range from multiple times a day, daily, weekly, monthly, etc. Within Plesk, cronjobs are scheduled using the Crontab.
To create a cronjob, please follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and connect to your Plesk Control Panel located at https:/ip address:8443.
- Login as the Administrator using the information sent to you in your setup email.
- Click Server from the System menu.
- Click Crontab under the Services section.
- Click Add New Task under the Tools section.
- Click Enable / Disable.
- Enter the appropriate information:
Note: * indicates leaving the field empty
- Minute: 0 – 59 or *
- Hour: 0 – 23 or *
- Day of the Month: 1 – 31 or *
- Month: 1 – 12 or *
- Day of the Week: 0 – 6 (0 is Sunday) or *
- Command: enter the command that is to be executed
- Click Ok.