As new HIPAA rules and regulations come into effect at the end of 2013, you may be wondering if you, and your cloud service provider, are really ready. Many of us have fallen into the trap of “HIPAA in a box” claims, but the sad truth is no service provider can get you to HIPAA compliance alone. HIPAA compliance is all about managing risk… who’s managing yours?
Join us on November 20, 2013 at 12:00pm ET as Sean Bruton, HOSTING VP of Product, and Andrea Peterson, HOSTING Director of Compliance, cover:
- What you need to know about the new HIPAA Omnibus Final Rule
- How it translates into your technical environment
- Myths around HIPAA audits and certifications
- What your cloud service provider is responsible for
- What to look for in a cloud service provider when it comes to HIPAA compliance