San Francisco Data Center
Directly located in the SOMA neighborhood of San Francisco, California our data center is equipped with advanced features and security to provide our customers the optimal data center environment. Multiple cabinet and cage configurations are available for colocation needs. This facility has been audited under SOC 2 and SOC 3 requirements to ensure the most rigorous internal controls are in place. Our emphasis on operational best practices means server equipment and data is always safe and always available.
- 24 x 7 x 365 Network Operations Center (NOC) personnel
- Multiple backbone providers with diverse entry paths
- Support for high density power and cooling requirements
- Pre-action sprinkler fire suppression with PhotoElectric and VESDA detection
- Redundant Liebert and Data Aire environmental controls
- On-site parking
- Multiple utility feeds
- Multiple parallel redundant Powerware and Mitsubishi UPS systems for conditioned and consistent power
- Multiple Cummins diesel generators with 48-hour fuel supply
- Regular system testing
- Security cameras throughout building and surrounding area
- Data center access points secured with keycard and biometric hand scan
- Security corridor with tailgating prevention features
Want to learn more? Request a tour today!