The Project Manager is responsible for all project management practices assigned within in PMO organization and project /program managers. This includes, complex and/or long and short duration projects and project teams made up of internal and external resources to deliver contracted Hosting projects.
The Project Manager will define, project planning, project scoping, and project delivery. In addition, he/she will contribute and improve project management methodology and processes within the PMO and throughout the company.
- Service Implementation
- “PM” for assigned projects from Program Manager.
- Work with Hosting Solutions Architects and Account Executives to ensure new projects execute within the broader environment and make recommendations for changes if there is a potential conflict.
- Work with internal TechOps teams and or Partners/Vendors to ensure complete delivery of projects
- Work with Customer project leads to ensure proper integration with Hosting resources.
- Facilitate project planning for Hosting related projects; present project plan to customer and gain acceptance. Responsibilities include planning, managing, coordinating, implementing and delivering projects
- Establish and manage project schedules and work breakdown structures to ensure project objectives are met
- Document and communicate status, issues, and risks in a timely manner to project team and client
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Candidates must be professional team players who have a competitive fire and passion about project management. In addition, candidates need to be quick learners who apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and in the implementation of process, technological, and organizational change.
- Ability to project manage multiple projects concurrently
- Periodically needs to work flexible hours as some clients have weekend work.
- 5 years of successful experience in project management, product management, partner management, program management or service delivery
- 2 years field experience in a customer-facing sales, presales, business development or consulting role.
- Demonstrated experience in crisis management and escalation management with a demonstrable methodology.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communications and inter-personal skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to matrix well with all organizational stakeholders
- Self-starter with strong innate desire to succeed
|Department: Management||Status: Full Time|
|Location: Delaware||Shift: As Business Needs Require|
Hosting.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, covered veteran status and any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local law. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Should you require an accommodation to apply for a posted position please contact Human Resources or email email@example.com.