Position Title: Executive Assistant
Basic Description: The individual will act as the Executive Assistant to the COO and SVP Client Success, provide some additional limited support (primarily travel and expenses) for other members of the C-suite, as well as be the “go to” person who brings it all together for the office and its operations.
Executive Assistant requires attention to detail, independent thinking, and resourcefulness. The role comes with great responsibility and requires an individual that is both charismatic and trustworthy. The right candidate will focus on providing incredible service while balancing multiple tasks for the team along with his/her own responsibilities. The objective is to employ someone that craves a full workload and can be scrappy and classy simultaneously (i.e. organize cable cords in the conference room while conveying intelligence in an email). This role will evolve overtime making for a great professional growth opportunity.
Administrative Support – 40%
- Act as the executive assistant to the COO and the SVP Client Success. Includes calendar management, travel, interacting with the private equity firm that invests in company, board meetings, calls, etc. and taking the lead on any-and-all tasks to make the COO and SVP Client Success more productive. Will involve thinking and acting in sync with them, anticipating what needs to be done, what they are not thinking about, and making sure things get done
- Provide limited general administrative support to executive team, which will include assisting with travel arrangements and expenses, and other ad hoc tasks.
Office Logistics – 40%
- Serve as primary point for contact and primary facilitator for vendors relating to maintenance, equipment, building management, beverage service, etc.
- Arrange new vendor service provider relationships
- Negotiate contracts
- Orchestrate all hosted meetings including ordering meals, A/V set up, meeting and greeting guests, and wrapping up
- Organize new team members needs prior to day one in the role, i.e. computer workstation set up that includes universal hubs and connect with the company’s Technology service provide to order a new laptop per predetermined specs
- Package Human Resources paperwork, on behalf of HR, which include hiring, onboarding, benefits enrollment and/or changes
- Payroll support
- Work with senior management to ensure tasks are completed and timelines are met. This includes marketing support, troubleshooting invoices, preparing corporate materials, etc.
- Proactively manage kitchen, which include dishes and appearance, and supplies to ensure full stock of snacks, utensils, and paper goods are available, at all times
- Maintain inventory of general office supplies, Xerox toner and ink, etc.
- On occasion, run errands locally.
First point of contact – 10%
- Meet and greet clients, guests, and vendors
- Manage all mail and delivered packages
Special Events – 10%
- Assist with annual company-wide Sales Kickoff
- Plan annual, spring, Presidents Club incentive trip
- Support annual, fall, Executive Retreat
- Coordinate quarterly face-to-face Board meetings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel+, PowerPoint)
- Professional demeanor with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and forward thinker
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and sound judgment traits
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Concur knowledge
- Internet and knowledge of IT a plus
- Flexible, energetic, and entrepreneurial mindset
Hosting.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, covered veteran status and any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local law. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
|Department: Administrative||Status: Full Time|
|Location: Denver, CO||Shift: As Business Needs Require|