The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is new legislation designed to limit data collection from EU citizens. With only 15% of EMEA companies expecting to be compliant by the launch date of May 25, many US business leaders are now questioning if they too should be taking action to prepare their organizations for compliance and the resulting change management.
Envision Business Consulting and HOSTING are partnering to host this interactive roundtable, bringing together leaders whose companies have or will be impacted by GDPR. Join your peers in IT security, compliance, data governance, legal, and HR to discuss:
- Is GDPR the start of a new trend?
- How will GDPR impact the other elements of our company?
- What steps should we take to get GDPR compliant?
- How can GDPR be used to anticipate the next wave of compliance?
Denver Executive Roundtable Event Details:
Date: June 7, 2018
Time: 5:00-7:00 PM
- 5:00 Networking & Sign-In
- 5:30 Peer-to-Peer Discussion
Location: Denver, CO
The Goods Neighborhood Kitchen & Bar
2550 E. Colfax Ave. Denver, CO 80206
Click Here to Register by Monday, June 4th to join this discussion!
Check out our recent blog series, to learn more about GDPR: