Denver, CO – March 20, 2014 – HOSTING today announced the formation of the HOSTING Advanced Solutions division, a new business unit focused on delivering high-value consulting, managed and professional services to enable clients to increase benefits from their IT investments. The Advanced Solutions team will include managed cloud hosting and Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL database consulting experts from HOSTING and Ntirety, the company’s recently announced acquisition.
“As more and more companies realize the bottom-line value of outsourcing key components of their IT infrastructure, the need for trusted and skilled partners to bring that vision to reality has become an absolute necessity,“ said Bill Santos, President of the division and former Executive Vice President of Sales & Solutions at HOSTING. “The Ntirety acquisition empowers HOSTING to merge our groundbreaking cloud-based professional service offerings with equally innovative and customer-focused database solutions.”
Advanced Solutions service areas include:
- Capacity, data and security assessments – determinations of the organization’s current state, including risk profile, poorly utilized assets and the like
- Disaster recovery (DR) planning – deployment of HOSTING’s proprietary DR methodology to assess needs and create and test a customized plan
- Managed database services – on-premise or at one of HOSTING’s six data centers
- Project-based database services – single-scope efforts such as upgrades and performance assessments
- Cloud migration – strategically focused, quick and secure migration services to keep internal staff focused on other key objectives
The suite also includes cloud desktop services for Windows and managed Exchange and SharePoint services to ensure each client’s vital internal systems are appropriately implemented, secured and maintained.
More information about HOSTING Advanced Solutions can be found here.
HOSTING helps organizations design, build, migrate, manage and protect their cloud-based environments. Leveraging enterprise-class networking and connectivity technologies, HOSTING provides the highest levels of compliance, availability, recovery, security and performance. HOSTING owns and operates six geographically dispersed data centers under an ITIL-based control environment validated for compliance against HIPAA, PCI DSS and SOC (formerly SAS 70) frameworks.
HOSTING’s cloud-enabled solutions were recently recognized by Gartner Group, placing the Top 10 in the Managed Hosting Magic Quadrant in both “ability to execute” and “completeness of vision” – in both 2012 and 2013.