Job Duties: Test programs or databases, correct errors, and make necessary modifications. Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification and disclosure. Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes. Specify users and user access levels for each segment of a database. Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions. Restore existing database from down state.
- Three (3) years of work experience as a Service Desk Technician providing remote client Tier 2 and 3 support for SQL Servers and Oracle database issues.
- Three (3) years of experience supporting SQL2000-2016 in a production environment.
- Three (3) years of experience monitoring and tracking ticketing management systems to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
- Three (3) years of experience using SQL Programming Language for Powershell applications to manage data and stream processing in a data stream management system.
- One (1) year of experience supporting server-related database issues using Oracle 8i-12c, MySQL 5.0-5.7, and DB2 9.x.
Travel: Telecommuting permitted
|Department: Technology Professional||Status: Full Time|
|Location: Denver, CO – Remote||Shift: As Business Needs Require|