For Rapid Data Recovery
Protecting and securing customer data from viruses, outages, malicious attacks and human error is a chief concern among organizations of any size.
But on-site backup procedures are only part of a comprehensive data protection solution. Leveraging the capabilities of an off-site cloud backup solution ensures that data can still be accessed in the event of a total loss at the organization’s primary location.
The HOSTING Cloud Backup™ solution uses advanced, disk-based technology to copy data from a HOSTING data center (or an organization’s on-premises environment) to a second HOSTING data center. Our highly redundant storage architectures deliver rapid recovery — often four times faster than tape backup. Critical information is readily accessible in the event of a system-impacting event or disaster.
In addition to bare-metal and file-based backup, HOSTING enterprise cloud backup solutions provide the flexibility to backup data from any location — customer premises, a third-party colocated data center or a HOSTING data center.
Organizations can easily create, schedule, and manage cloud backups through the HOSTING Customer Portal™. The intuitive interface and comprehensive reports provides complete control and visibility into system restores, file downloads and historical data. With “pay-as-you-go” billing, organizations are confident that they’re only investing in the resources they use.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Cloud backup from any location
- Highly-redundant storage architectures deliver rapid recovery four times faster than tape backup
- Ability to create, schedule and manage file-level cloud backups through the HOSTING Customer Portal™
- Ready access to critical information in the event of a system-impacting event
- Complete control and visibility into system restores, file downloads and historical data
- “Pay-as-you-go” billing
- 4 x 7 x 365 expert support