HOSTING HIPAA Compliance as a ServiceTM
HIPAA Compliance as a ServiceTM from HOSTING enables organizations to measure, monitor and manage their risk. Our team of certified information security and compliance experts help customers understand their exposure as well as their regulatory and compliance obligations. We guide them towards a reasoned, defensible compliance posture based on continual assessment, evaluation, response and reporting of threats to protected health information (PHI).
Dynamic, measurable compliance through the HOSTING Compliance DashboardTM
The HOSTING Compliance DashboardTM consistently monitors GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance). Every regulatory obligation under HIPAA/HITECH and draft HHS OCR Audit Protocol controls is outlined. Complete document management controls, combined with automated email alerts and notifications, provide a single pane of glass into an organization’s compliance posture. This feature allows organizations to proactively address any vulnerability that could lead to a potential breach.
Comprehensive risk analysis and gap mitigation
The HOSTING Compliance Risk Assessment for HIPAA ComplianceTM is conducted per the HIPAA Security Rule 45 CFR 164.308(a)(1) and 45 CFR 164.308(a)(8), and meets HIPAA/HITECH compliance requirements for eligible healthcare providers also known as covered entities (CEs). Our proven, methodical approach removes any compliance risk associated with managing PHI in the cloud for HIPAA covered entities (CEs).
HIPAA compliance and security expertise
Via monthly, one-on-one consultations, the HOSTING certified information security and compliance experts provide clear, unbiased insights into every compliance requirement including secure infrastructure, gap analysis, remediation audit, ongoing security and compliance monitoring, and incident and response forensics. They regularly review an organization’s environment to ensure proper actions are being taken to mitigate risk and secure critical applications, sensitive information and regulated data.
Co-managed risk via HOSTING BAAs and 100% Audit Assurance
HOSTING readily signs Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) as a standard practice. Complete and concise, the HOSTING BAA closely tracks the provisions published by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. Having completed more than 400 customer security assessments at a 100% pass rate, HOSTING is the only cloud service provider to offer 100% Audit Assurance.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Dynamic, measurable compliance tracking. Risks can be proactively identified and addressed.
- HOSTING Compliance Risk Assessment™ conducted per HIPAA Security Rule 45 CFR 164.308(a)(1) and 45 CFR 164.308(a)(8)
- Consistent monitoring of GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) via HOSTING HIPAA Compliance DashboardTM
- Monthly, one-on-one consultations with HOSTING certified information security and compliance experts
- A variety of service levels to meet organizations’ specific compliance needs
- Proven, methodical approach removes any compliance risk associated with managing personal health information (PHI) in the cloud for HIPAA CEs.
- Compliance risk assessments meet HIPAA/HITECH requirements for eligible healthcare providers also known as covered entities (CEs)
- Outlines every regulatory obligation under HIPAA/ HITECH and draft HHS OCR Audit Protocol controls
- Compliance monitoring and report tools enable organizations to build an “electronic book of evidence” for potential OCR audits
- Backed by HOSTING 100% Audit Assurance
- Certified information security and compliance teams readily sign Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) as a standard practice
HOSTING 100% Audit Assurance
HOSTING guarantees that certain compliance services provided to our customers will be able to pass assessments for several industry standard security frameworks and regulatory obligations for their hosted environments. In the event that those services become an impediment to compliance, HOSTING will fix the gap at our own expense or allow the customer out of its contract with no penalty and issue the customer a refund (up to one month’s service).
Cloud design done right. 2:13