HOSTING Unified Security and ComplianceTM
Industry-leading cloud security and compliance expertise
HOSTING provides the latest availability, recovery and security services to ensure that applications remain in compliance with industry regulations such as HIPAA, PCI and SOX. Dedicated teams of Certified Information Security Systems Professionals (CISSPs) keep ahead of the cyber security curve, helping organizations fortify their environments against potential breaches and attacks.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Organizations receive round-the-clock, multi-layered security including 24 x 7 x 365 on-premise personnel, biometrics, video surveillance and multiples layers of
- Intrusion detection provides consistent monitoring and reporting of malicious activities and policy violations across client environments.
- Log monitoring correlates and analyzes logs and alerts across technologies and information assets 24 x 7 to identify anomalies and respond to threats in real-time.
- Malware protection safeguards systems from viruses, worms, spyware, adware and unwanted applications.
- Web application firewalls defend organizations from malicious attacks intended to compromise servers or steal customer information assets.
- File integrity monitoring detects unauthorized changes, accidental modifications or malicious activity.
- Vulnerability scanning monitors network traffic, identifying suspicious activity based on more than 65,000 identified threat signatures.
- Detailed compliance risk assessments identify potential weaknesses in an organization’s infrastructure, and eliminate any compliance risk associated with managing sensitive information.
- The HOSTING Compliance DashboardTM enables organizations to compile an “electronic book of evidence” that details their IT infrastructure as well as relevant logging and tracking activities.
- Customers can engage with an IT Risk and Compliance Analyst for expert advice on solution design and documentation, change and issue management, and technology integration.
- Led by a dedicated Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), HOSTING compliance experts provide clear, unbiased insights and recommendations based on their experience in supporting more than 400 customer compliance audits.
- Customers have immediate access to live 24 x 7 x 365 support from seasoned Tier 2 and Tier 3 support specialists that are fluent in their clients’ environments.
- Applications and websites are protected even as organizations update, change, and expand their code.
- Organizations can proactively manage their compliance-related activities on an ongoing basis.
- HOSTING compliance teams regularly review customer environments to ensure proper risk mitigation and security of critical applications, sensitive information and regulated data.
- A comprehensive audit trail assists organizations in meeting compliance requirements as prescribed by HIPAA, PCI DSS and SOX.
- HOSTING 100% audit assurance provides customers with peace-of-mind during compliance audits.
The Defining Paper for the Unified Cloud Marketplace
Webinar: Making the cloud as easy as Priceline and Expedia
Speaker: Andy Schroepfer, CSO at HOSTING
Watch on demand
Las Vegas, NV