Every organization knows how important disaster recovery planning is but — like any insurance policy — it’s the kind of line item that’s not exactly inspiring to consider. Further, many companies simply lack the time, resources or skill sets to prepare, implement, update and test a disaster recovery plan.
That’s where Hostway|HOSTING Advanced Solutions comes into play. Our experts first enable an organization to understand its current state risk position. Next, we work in tandem to create a strategic and tactical disaster recovery plan. Then, we assist our clients in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of a disaster recovery environment.
Leveraging the proprietary Hostway|HOSTING Disaster Recovery Planning Framework™, our experts guide organizations through six simple steps to create a custom plan tailored to meet uptime requirements:
- Current State Assessment – We embark on a deep-dive analysis of an organization’s current state infrastructure, including pockets of risk.
- Requirements Gathering — Our collaborative process collects and documents critical applications and availability requirements.
- Initial Disaster Recovery Planning — We create a new, fully customized disaster recovery plan or update an existing one.
- Fit Assessment – In collaboration with internal teams, we determine and respond to any gaps between the disaster recovery plan and the environment.
- Deployment — We deploy and assess the initial disaster recovery environment.
- Testing and Mitigation — The final step: testing and mitigation of the disaster recovery plan for confident roll-out.
The end result? Organizations are secure having a tested and verified critical disaster recovery infrastructure ready to meet their specific business continuity requirements — all at a fraction of the cost of traditional disaster recovery services.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Six-stage Hostway|HOSTING Disaster Recovery Planning Framework™ helps organizations create a custom plan tailored to meet uptime requirements
- Identification of dependencies and failover implementation with cloud recovery services
- Real and simulated failover events twice per year
- Helps customers prioritize applications in the event of disaster
- Aligns customers’ in-house IT capabilities to business objectives
- Organizations have a tested and verified critical disaster recovery infrastructure ready to meet their specific business continuity requirements
- 24 x 7 x 365 expert support