Every organization knows how important disaster recovery planning is but — like any insurance policy — it’s the kind of line item that’s not exactly inspiring to consider. Further, many companies simply lack the time, resources or skill sets to prepare, implement, update and test a disaster recovery plan.
That’s where HOSTING Advanced Solutions comes into play. Our experts first enable an organization to understand its current state risk position. Next, we work in tandem to create a strategic and tactical disaster recovery plan. Then, we assist our clients in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of a disaster recovery environment.
Leveraging the proprietary HOSTING Disaster Recovery Planning Framework™, our experts guide organizations through six simple steps to create a custom plan tailored to meet uptime requirements:
- Current State Assessment – We embark on a deep-dive analysis of an organization’s current state infrastructure, including pockets of risk.
- Requirements Gathering — Our collaborative process collects and documents critical applications and availability requirements.
- Initial Disaster Recovery Planning — We create a new, fully customized disaster recovery plan or update an existing one.
- Fit Assessment – In collaboration with internal teams, we determine and respond to any gaps between the disaster recovery plan and the environment.
- Deployment — We deploy and assess the initial disaster recovery environment.
- Testing and Mitigation — The final step: testing and mitigation of the disaster recovery plan for confident roll-out.
The end result? Organizations are secure having a tested and verified critical disaster recovery infrastructure ready to meet their specific business continuity requirements — all at a fraction of the cost of traditional disaster recovery services.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Six-stage HOSTING Disaster Recovery Planning Framework™ helps organizations create a custom plan tailored to meet uptime requirements
- Identification of dependencies and failover implementation with cloud recovery services
- Real and simulated failover events twice per year
- Helps customers prioritize applications in the event of disaster
- Aligns customers’ in-house IT capabilities to business objectives
- Organizations have a tested and verified critical disaster recovery infrastructure ready to meet their specific business continuity requirements
- 24 x 7 x 365 expert support