Managed Cloud Services. Smart Solutions for the New Economic Era.
Despite an uncertain economy, poor public perception and a slew of new regulations, financial services organizations are constantly challenged to increase revenues and drive down expenses.
Speed, innovation and transparency are the new criteria by which financial services organizations are being judged. As a result they are racing to provide additional services to their client bases through a wider range of always-available channels, including mobile applications. The increased data demands brought on by these mobile apps has spurred leading companies in retail banking, capital markets and insurance to rely upon Hostway|HOSTING for secure, compliant and highly available cloud computing solutions.
Hostway|HOSTING Empowered Infrastructure-as-a-Service
Our Empowered Infrastructure-as-as-Service™ (IaaS) eliminates the need for financial services organizations to invest in development and infrastructure resources. Hostway|HOSTING solution architects collaborate with organizations to design and build a cost-effective managed cloud environment that scales with demand spikes, enabling superior customer experience and capacity.
Business-critical assets are stored in an organization’s choice of six secure, strategically-located data centers, a strategy which reduces data management costs while providing easy access to data. Availability, recovery and security services are layered on to ensure applications remain available and in compliance with industry regulations such as PCI.
Our experts manage the entire infrastructure so that our financial services clients can focus on managing expenses, opening new revenue channels and improving customer engagement.
Our Financial Services Customers
- Accenture – A multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company that is the world’s largest consulting firm and a Fortune Global 500 company.
- Brandywine Global – Founded in 1986, Brandywine Global Investment Management offers a broad array of fixed income, equity, and balanced strategies that invest across global markets.
- Electronic Tax Systems – The leading provider of Content Management-based software for the tax industry.
- Mortgage Master – A super-regional mortgage bank specializing in residential home loans. Founded in 1988, the Company has since grown to become one of the largest privately-owned lenders in the nation.
- TIO Networks – A cloud based multi-channel bill payment processor. TIO Networks serves the largest telecom, wireless, cable and utility network operators in North America.
Cloud design done right. 2:13