Reduce Risk, Improve Operational Efficiency.
According to the 25th Annual HIMSS Leadership Survey, the top concern for IT professionals in the healthcare industry is compliance with HIPAA security regulations mandated by HITECH.
With the most significant barriers to implementing new technologies being financial considerations and a lack of staffing resources, Hostway|HOSTING’s cloud solutions for HIPAA compliance reduce a covered entity’s (CE) regulatory risk profile while improving operational efficiency.
Comprehensive Hostway|HOSTING HIPAA Compliant Solutions
- The Hostway|HOSTING Healthcare Cloud™ – For healthcare organizations moving to the cloud, security and compliance are essential. The HOSTING Healthcare Cloud™ delivers on both. Our suite of secure, compliant solutions enable healthcare organizations to manage costs, streamline operations, maintain compliance and deliver the best possible patient service. Multiple security layers are specifically designed to meet the evolving needs of healthcare organizations entrusted with electronic medical records (EMRs) and electronic protected healthcare information (ePHI) while ensuring that data remains accessible to authorized personnel 24 x 7 x 365.
- Hostway|HOSTING Compliance Risk Assessment™ – We have formed a unique partnership with Redspin to conduct our compliance risk assessments for managing patient health information (PHI) in the cloud for HIPAA compliance. Redspin is recognized as the healthcare industry leader in Meaningful Use compliance audits with more than 120 engagements completed.
- Hostway|HOSTING Compliance Solutions™ – We offer comprehensive security packages with built-in support expertise to ensure that our customers attain HIPAA compliance. The Hostway|HOSTING Compliance Solution Plus™ includes additional services such as log management, web application firewalls and multi-site replication for real application resiliency that is essential to developing a fully compliant solution to meet HIPAA / HITECH security standards such as MU Stage 2. Moreover, the Hostway|HOSTING engineering team is ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library)-certified so we can develop best practices that deliver optimal compliance solutions for key partners.
- Hostway|HOSTING Healthcare Archive™ – We provide a central repository for organizations to securely store, manage and share data such as images, reports and other data in the cloud. We combine our managed cloud offerings with Jefferson Radiology’s vendor neutral archiving (VNA) solution to provide healthcare organizations with a centralized, cloud-based archive that is fully compliant with HIPAA OCR, HITRUST and PCI audit protocols.
- Hostway|HOSTING Cloud Desktop™ – We provide a cloud desktop service for healthcare that allows IT organizations to confidently protect PHI at the workstation level.
With an increasing focus on the adoption of applications (both SaaS and hosted), Hostway|HOSTING provides highly available, secure hybrid cloud solutions that are compliant with HIPAA / HITECH regulations across every aspect of our infrastructure (network layer to application layer) to fully protect PHI and eliminate security breaches. In addition, Hostway|HOSTING backs up our offers with 100% audit assurance, the most aggressive SLAs in the industry and a team of on-site HIPAA compliance experts.
Multi-Layer Security Services
By leveraging our partnerships with leading security providers such as Alert Logic and Symantec, we can monitor unauthorized changes, accidental modifications, malware or other malicious activity to provide our healthcare customers with a high level of confidence that the integrity of PHI using our cloud solutions will not be compromised.
With more than 200 healthcare customers such as the Studer Group and Jefferson Radiology, Hostway|HOSTING’s hybrid cloud solutions enable CEs to achieve meaningful use stage 2 in the following areas:
- Electronic Medical Records
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Imaging
- Health Information Exchanges
- Medical Billing Solutions
- Workflow Improvement Solutions
Learn More about Compliant Hostway|Hosting, and how we can help your organization meet the administrative, physical and technical safeguards of HIPAA/HITECH.
Security, Compliance and Availability Backed by 100% Audit Assurance.
Hostway|HOSTING is committed to meeting all of its compliance obligations and assisting customers with meeting their compliance obligations related to the services that we provide. The Hostway|HOSTING team includes healthcare IT industry veterans and certified engineers who completed more than 300+ audit surveys annually. They manage and monitor organizations’ hosting environments to help them stay ahead of the curve in the maintenance of their compliance status. Our compliance solutions include the following:
100% Audit Assurance
We offer a complete range of compliant hosting services (from colocation and cloud to managed servers) to satisfy your HIPAA, PCI and SOX obligations – all backed by our 100% audit assurance guarantee.
The Best Performance Uptimes in the Business
We operate six next-generation data centers across the U.S. and a blazing-fast network with a facility uptime guarantees between 99.99 – 100% uptime backed by the most aggressive SLAs in the market today.
On-Staff Compliance Experts
Our relentless commitment to service excellence means you get your own dedicated team of certified ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) engineers and support professionals who understand how to achieve – and maintain – regulatory compliance in your hosting environment.
HIPAA (Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
Leveraging partnerships with leading security providers, we can create a complete solution to help organizations meet HIPAA compliance requirements for Office of Civil Rights (OCR) audits. We are also happy to sign Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) with our clients and any necessary subcontractors, a practice which reinforces our commitment to regulations and to our customers.
Our Healthcare Customers
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center –One of the world’s leading hospitals, located in Boston, MA.
- eClinicalWorks – A leading provider of ambulatory clinical information systems, including electronic health records (EHR) and integrated practice management.
- Jefferson Radiology – The largest radiology private practice group in Connecticut, offering unparalleled diagnostic and therapeutic radiology expertise.
- Phoenix Benefits Management – A Prescription Benefit Manager providing traditional Prescription Benefits Management services as well as 340B, Hospice Care, and our RxAdvantage Prescription Card to self-funded employee groups, TPA’s, hospitals and individuals.
- Providian Medical Equipment – A full service refurbished Ultrasound, CT scanner and MRI equipment sales and service company.
- West Pharmaceutical Services – A designer and manufacturer of pharmaceutical packaging and delivery systems. Founded in 1923 by Herman O. West of Philadelphia, the company is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania.
Hostway|HOSTING HIPAA Compliant Cloud Hosting and Managed Services
Hostway|HOSTING ensures that its datacenters, employees, procedures, processes, and policies meet the HIPAA Administrative Safeguards (45 C.F.R. 164.308) and Physical Safeguards (45 C.F.R. 164.310) applicable to HIPAA Business Associates. Further, Hostway|HOSTING HIPAA Compliant Cloud Hosting and Managed Services help Hostway|HOSTING customers address the HIPAA Technical Safeguards (45 C.F.R. 164.312).
Cloud design done right. 2:13