Agility, Availability and Compliance for Leading Retailers.
According to estimates by Accenture, the retail cloud market is expected to more than triple from $4.2 billion in 2011 to $15.1 billion in 2015.
Yet, Accenture also found that 74% of retailers surveyed ranked at or below “underdeveloped” in terms of their readiness to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Buyers are expecting retailers to “know them” and deliver a fast, secure, easy check out process – regardless if they are online or in a brick-and-mortar location. Hostway|HOSTING cloud solutions provide quick, secure, PCI-compliant transactions that help convert browsers into buyers.
The Hostway|HOSTING secure, scalable and flexible cloud architecture leverages an organization’s existing technology investments, allowing retailers to reduce capital expenses and concentrate funds on critical customer engagement activities. Retailers can bring operational processes such as inventory management onto a secure cloud platform located in one of our six, strategically located data centers across the United States. Our multi-site business continuity and disaster recovery solutions ensure that critical customer data is impervious to man-made or clinical disasters. And our support experts monitor clients’ cloud environments 24 x 7 x 365 – anticipating demand spikes while ensuring compliance regulations are met.
Contact Us today to learn how Sonos® partnered with Hostway|HOSTING to offer their customers a seamless buying experience.
Our Retail Customers
- Cards Direct – A catalog and internet-based social expressions company that offers thousands of unique designs across dozens of categories including Christmas cards, business holiday cards, thank you cards, and more.
- Cookies by Design – A producer of customizable cookies and baked goods solely in the United States. Founded in 1983 by Gwen Willhite and based in Plano, Texas, the company’s first franchise opened in 1987.
- Coty US, LLC – A new emerging leader in beauty offering products from ultra-premium luxury to entertainment/lifestyle and accessible price points to match the lifestyle of consumers.
- Halloween Express – The absolute largest selection of Halloween costumes, costume accessories, props and Halloween decorations available anywhere.
- Lone Star Comics – A chain of comic book stores located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in north central Texas. The chain’s offerings included comic books, action figures, gaming supplies, videos, and many other pop culture items.
- Penguin Brands – Founded more than 30 years ago as a shoe care company, Penguin Brands has expanded and now offers a wide range of products to support runners and sports enthusiasts.
- Sonos – Founded in 2002, Sonos is the leading manufacturer of wireless music systems. The Sonos Wireless HiFi System lets you stream all the music on earth wirelessly in every room of your home with control from your Android® smartphone, iPhone®, or iPad®.
- Stew Leonard’s – A chain of four supermarkets in Connecticut and New York which Ripley’s Believe It or Not! deemed “The World’s Largest Dairy”, with Fortune magazine listing Stew Leonard’s as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”.
Cloud design done right. 2:13