The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for generating revenue through direct sales to existing customers and named accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Enforce and comply with all of Hosting’s Sales, Operations, Finance and Legal process.
· Prospecting, identifying and closing value-added service sales.
· Targeting named accounts and existing customers assigned.
· Consistently achieve targeted sales quota.
· Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management.
· Develop strong presence and awareness amongst customers for Hosting services.
· Develop relationships with potential channel partners in order to generate leads and joint marketing activities.
· Work closely with the operations group to ensure the successful implementation of customer solutions.
· Works closely with the local operations team to assist in growing the overall revenue stream through add on sales to the existing customer base.
· Coordinate activities with other Account Managers to develop multiple market opportunities and ensure that Hosting maximizes the revenue potential of each customer.
· Participate in the development of new service ideas and sales strategies as needed.
· Participate in trade shows and presentations to industry/customer groups.
· Must deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-related experience.
· Should have 3-5 years proven sales experience in telecom or a related field, such as data networking products or Internet services.
· Ability to generate and close complex sales opportunities.
· Knowledge and understanding of specific vertical markets.
· Must have a successful track record in meeting sales quota objectives.
· Must have experience in selling complex services to businesses.
· Must have a basic understanding of and experience in strategic selling.
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Must have the ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
· Should have completed a structured sales training program.
· Must have strong verbal and written skills.
· Must be willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.
· Should have software integration sales experience.
|Department: Technology Professional||Status: Full Time|
|Location: Denver, CO||Shift: As Business Needs Require|