Basic Description: The Technical Account Manager will develop a strong understanding of the customer’s overall environment and services. Serve as the Customer’s trusted technical advisor to help them identify service and solution gaps. Work with the Solutions Engineers, Integrators, and other 3rd parties to evaluate the benefits, risks, etc. of the different service or solution options.
• Develop a strong understanding of the customer’s overall environment and services
• Serve as the customer’s technical advisor to help them identify service and solution gaps by working with the Solution Architect, Integrators and other 3rd parties.
• Work with HDC Solution Architects and Account Executives to ensure that new projects will work within the broader environment and make recommendation for changes if there is potential conflict.
• Work with customer project leads to ensure full integration with HDC resources
• Facilitate project planning for HDC related implementations and present project plans to customer
• Manage HDC related project plan tasks, resources, and timelines to project completion
• Facilitate change management with assigned customer resource or 3rd party vendor to ensure that the change is approved by the Customer and 3rd parties.
• Work with customer to define quarterly business review metrics to be tracked
• Present quarterly business reviews to include capacity, security, and other information agreed to.
• Coordinate quarterly vulnerability scans using Alert Logic, create any remediation plans, and project manage remediation
• Assist in managing Customer’s ticket queue to ensure tickets are being resolved in accordance with SLAs and prioritizing tickets based on the Customer’s overall objectives.
• Work with Customer’s Entourage team to ensure consistent communications to the Customer and assist in managing escalations. Assist Customer in defining business metrics for QBR and associated reports for improving service management and Customer satisfaction.
• Work with Customer staff to understand and leverage Hosting support capabilities (portal, Entourage support, etc.)
• Interface with the HDC billing team to address any discrepancies or disputes.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• Ability to be self-motivated
• Ability to research within a limited set of data to discover opportunities
• Ability to take raw data and organize it into meaningful action
• Ability to project manage multiple projects concurrently
• Ability to defuse volatile situations and turn them into opportunities
• Ability to understand complex technical concepts and solutions
|Department: Technology Professional||Status: Full Time|
|Location: Newark, DE||Shift: As Business Needs Require|
Hosting.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, covered veteran status and any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local law. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Should you require an accommodation to apply for a posted position or please contact Human Resources.