The HOSTING Cloud 360 Podcast Series provides expert insights and analysis into the latest cloud trends and technologies – helping organizations plan their cloud strategies with an eye on the future. In our most recent podcast, The New Cloud Landscape . . . and What It Means, Sean Bruton, Vice President of Product for HOSTING, delves into unified cloud strategies. Join us as he discusses why a unified cloud strategy can provide organizations with unprecedented flexibility, scalability and support for their AWS, Azure and OpenStack environments. Some of the topics he covers include:
- The risks and benefits that organizations should consider before investing in a unified cloud platform.
- How a unified cloud strategy is a smart choice for organizations that adhere to compliance regulations, such as HIPAA/HITECH and PCI DSS.
- How adopting a unified cloud solution can help organizations manage their resources and expenses.
- Examples of companies that have successfully implemented unified cloud solutions.
- The “future-state” of unified clouds.
Subscribe to the HOSTING Cloud 360 Podcast Series for the latest news and trends related to the cloud. And visit the HOSTING Resource Page to access our blogs, white papers, webinars and case studies – all designed to help you achieve success in the cloud.