At HOSTING, we keep a pulse on the cloud industry – and the changing needs of our customers. As organizations develop new markets and business models, we provide innovative cloud-based solutions that serve as a catalyst for their success. The emergence of massive-scale cloud platforms such as those offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure hold promise for organizations that want to develop highly customized cloud environments. At the same time, they want their provider to serve as a trusted advisor – bringing the expertise, processes and tools needed to effectively manage their cloud environments. HOSTING is leading the industry in offering a consistent set of unified cloud solutions supported by one team across all leading public and private cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and HOSTING’s in-house private cloud and complex environment hosted solutions.
HOSTING certified AWS and Azure experts
In order to successfully leverage massive-scale cloud providers for both mission- and non-critical workloads, organizations must anticipate and address all “what-if” scenarios. But in reality, most companies lack a deep enough bench with the right expertise to ensure their cloud environments are continuously secure, compliant and highly available. Additionally, organizations must maintain a fluency in the wide range of tools offered by AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
As part of the Amazon Partner Network (APN), HOSTING has an elite team of certified AWS experts – putting us in top tier of managed service providers within the AWS ecosystem. CIOReview also named HOSTING as one of the Top 20 Most Promising AWS Solution Providers, highlighting our expertise and commitment to providing flexible, cost-effective solutions on the AWS platform.
An active partner in the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program, HOSTING was also the first U.S. partner to collaborate with Microsoft in the development of a unified cloud on the Microsoft Cloud Platform.
By leveraging HOSTING Unified Cloud solutions, our cloud experts help organizations with their most complex IT challenges by:
- Architecting defensible, resilient environments within distributed, complex cloud platforms
- Managing risks in a highly regulated, fast-changing threat landscape
- Maintaining exceptional compliance postures by creating an “electronic book of evidence” to alleviate the burden of compliance audits
- Providing 24 x 7 monitoring throughout the cloud stack – from applications down to individual resources
- Ensuring uninterrupted service for business-critical applications
Outsourcing infrastructure vs. solving real IT challenges
The benefits of shifting to massive scale cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure are clear. They offer cheap, readily available infrastructure, and in the case of AWS, an extensive set of development tools. For some organizations that prefer to manage their environments in-house, outsourcing their infrastructure is the right option for them. However, many companies find that managing these complex resources can be difficult, expensive and distracting to their business. Before investing in these platforms, be sure to answer the following questions.
- Is our infrastructure flexible and scalable? Can we instantly grow to meet its demands?
- Can our business survive a loss of our infrastructure? Can we easily move workloads as needed to ensure business continuity?
- Do we have teams of cloud architects and/or security and operations engineers who can continuously monitor and manage our cloud environments?
If you answer “no” to any of these questions, a unified cloud solution can seamlessly address any of these gaps.
At HOSTING, we provide customers with the right tools and services for their evolving business needs. Contact our cloud experts anytime to discuss your specific needs. You can also download our complimentary white paper, Leveraging the Unified Cloud for Business Transformation.